Scienceline takes a look back at some of the best contradicting science stories of 2011
Sign up for weekly updates!
Most Popular Posts
- “The meat industry is probably the most heavily tax subsidized industry of all. That means our taxes are already being used to make meat affo...” - veggiedude, Taxing red meat to fight climate change
- “very enlightening information” - hilary tushingham, What you don’t know might hurt you
- “I had a 2nd-molar removed from my right lower jaw when I was 19. Few months later, my 3rd molar grew in place with my 2nd molar. So is it po...” - Nathalia, Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth?
- “This article is behind the times. A while back, immediately after the court ruling which was allowing domestic trade of rhino horn in SA, th...” - clare, Butting heads over rhino horns
- “I have recently witnessed myself this rare phenomenon in India on 16th August 2015 near Guntur. Even though small (finger sized) fishes, Sur...” - Mahesh, It’s Raining Fish