Scienceline takes a look back at some of the best contradicting science stories of 2011
Sign up for weekly updates!
Most Popular Posts
- “If space is expanding, then the measuring stick we use to measure the distance between two points is also expanding at the same rate. Thus, ...” - Justin Thyme, How could the universe expand faster than the speed of light? That seems impossible!
- “Wow, does this thing ever have legs. First post in 2007, and still going strong 8 years later. The problem arises from the fallacy of ...” - Justin Thyme, How could the universe expand faster than the speed of light? That seems impossible!
- “I have terrible cold sores. hemoform serum works wonders. When applied everyday, the sores never get those ugly huge scabs. And the best par...” - Caitlin Yeoman, Is it true that having cold sores means you’ve got herpes in your mouth?
- “It's hard to come by educated people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks” - Hulda Hallock, Why Can’t You Use Cell Phones on Airplanes?
- “I stayed awake for 14 days last month...where the fuck is my record?” - anthony rice, If a person doesn’t sleep for three days, does he/she become legally insane?