Scientists demonstrate that musicians are better at understanding speakers in noisy environments
Sign up for weekly updates!
Most Popular Posts
- “Not sure if this is the same thing, but this phenomenon is what led me to look this stuff up. When my eyes are closed or even open, in compl...” - AustinE, Why do we see colors with our eyes closed?
- “Peter - Great job on the video! Thanks for including me. I think I did see a tardigrade in that sample you took. For more info on tar...” - Mike Shaw, VIDEO: Close encounters with water bears
- “There are actually vibrant discussions of science and nutrition for improved health if you know where to look. Since you see the doctor when...” - David Sander, Finding real relief
- “I don't know if this is creepy or fascinating! I suppose it's great to get children interested in nature, but not at all sure I like the ide...” - Dave, On the ground: How to spy on a birdhouse
- “People keep saying the really raw honey won;t ferment, however I was able to ferment honey from my local bee keeper into mead just fine, a...” - Deshi, Why does honey crystallize?