Climate change is speeding up the return of leaves and flowers, but by just how much?
Sign up for weekly updates!
No need for the pharmacy; just press print
New research into 3D printers could mean cheap, personalized medicine — but could it also mean greater access to recreational drugs?
Natural history museums: fact or fiction?
It’s tempting to view natural history dioramas as pure representations of fact — but these displays may be shaped by cultural assumptions and theatrical urges
Dengue fever vaccine inches to approval
Newly completed clinical trials show the vaccine works, but perhaps not well enough
The Mountain Pine Beetle: a deadly artist
The Mountain Pine Beetle kills trees and paints them blue from Mexico to Canada
Sticking it to Nature
A new underwater glue is science’s latest attempt to mimic the natural world
Most Popular Posts
- “so cool!!! ✔️✔️” - Wooooooowanalisanica, How Much Faster Can We Run?
- “Curious as to what fellow rockhounders do to solid geodes? Any creative ideas? Or do you just discard them?” - Adam, Where do geodes come from?
- “i am feeling cold in fact in summer also,even my blood pressure is normal at all time.what does it mean? mail me please with reason.” - KISHAN KUMAR, Why does my normal body temperature always seem to be lower than 98.6 degrees? By how much do normal human body temperatures vary?
- “certainly like your website however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling ...” - Jerrod, Why do guys get sleepy after sex?
- “Well, my blood type is B+ positive and get bitten more than others. I often see mosquitoes hovering around me more. It's messy to use the cr...” - Vijayan Aravamudhan, Why do mosquitoes bite some people more than others?