Climate change is speeding up the return of leaves and flowers, but by just how much?
What’s the eco-friendliest form of birth control?
Keep it green when it’s getting red-hot
Dysevolution: How changing habits are making humans sick
A new book proposes that cultural changes in the last few centuries have propogated non-infectious diseases that our ancestors didn’t face
Is my exposed brick wall bad for the climate?
Yes, but insulating can reduce my carbon footprint and save money
Our sleeping sun
Scientists wonder what’s in store as sun activity lingers at lowest in over a century
Will Comet ISON survive?
Tiny ice ball meets giant fireball
Most Popular Posts
- “Nice article. Perhaps fertility-awareness methods should be on your list. They can be very green.” - EmmyG, What’s the eco-friendliest form of birth control?
- “Nice site I like the information you have, but do you ever update it?” - http://pure.garciniacambogiablog.us/, How could the universe expand faster than the speed of light? That seems impossible!
- “It works!!!!! It is not placebo! I have suffered chronic back pain for two years. I have tried Chiro, pain meds, TENS unit, muscle relaxer...” - Regina, Do those Phiten titanium necklaces actually enhance athletic ability and promote healing?
- “PONCH, it could be concluded that there's sufficient evidence you should retake English 101. Possibly Hooked-on-Phonics could remedy your il...” - pklepinowski, Why does honey crystallize?
- “I am 14 years old and I have never cried, I mean yeah I get upset and I feel as if I could cry but I have never in my life shed a single te...” - Leah, I have a friend who says he can’t cry — are there medical conditions that stop people from crying?