Unexpected and dangerous events can occur during spacewalks
Sign up for weekly updates!
Dengue fever vaccine inches to approval
Newly completed clinical trials show the vaccine works, but perhaps not well enough
The Mountain Pine Beetle: a deadly artist
The Mountain Pine Beetle kills trees and paints them blue from Mexico to Canada
Sticking it to Nature
A new underwater glue is science’s latest attempt to mimic the natural world
Some hard science on sexism in academia
An op-ed in the New York Times argues sexism in academia is over, but it’s off the mark.
Jiminy cricket’s worst nightmare
Insects are highly nutritious and easy on the environment; could they be the next super food?
Most Popular Posts
- “Of course animals have personalities and have the capability of being "brave" or "timid" or "curious". Where do scientists think these trai...” - Miss Cellany, When elephants are aggressive but fish just bite
- “Hi, My mother in law doesnt seem to cry in the two years shes been living with us. Last year her mother (my hubbys granny) died. All of he...” - DaughterinLaw, I have a friend who says he can’t cry — are there medical conditions that stop people from crying?
- “Dear Vasudevan, tu chutya hai. Of the highest quality; if I might add ..” - Nj, MOM is circling Mars
- “The rhetorical title of the article, "--is it a one hit wonder?" is unnecessary because it sounds sarcastic and insulting. For example, this...” - bennedose, MOM is circling Mars
- “Since when did ESA belonged to a single country, many a times it was stressed in all anouncements from ISRO (credible source), that we are t...” - Guru, MOM is circling Mars