A study discovers that water supplies are tainted with an array of everyday drugs.
Sign up for weekly updates!
Most Popular Posts
- Alcoholism after gastric bypass: Is it in your mind or gut? (20 Comments)
- Why we’re not ready for GMO labeling — yet (7 Comments)
- Pluto’s ongoing identity crisis stirs planet definition debate (6 Comments)
- We need food, not ethanol (6 Comments)
- Could a weird ice machine solve California’s energy problems? (4 Comments)
- “Wonderful article so proud of my niece Marie's accomplishments. She is very talented.” - Theresa Rossettie, The portrait of an operating room
- “We humans are definitely ready for GMO labels. But better yet we're ready for 100% organic food. Spraying food with poison is never a good i...” - Jane Peters, Why we’re not ready for GMO labeling — yet
- “Everyone misses the real reason ethanol fails. Ethanol engine engineers designed high 114 octane, high compression ratio(16:1) ethanol engin...” - litesong, We need food, not ethanol
- “It seems that both approaches lead to a medicalized vision of behavior 'problems'. Both approaches may be different but assume that a medica...” - Andre, Do animals have consciousness?
- “Wisdom teeth will come in the age of 17 to 19 and its give a lot of pain to mouth because I have suffering this pain but after reading this ...” - Maray Bee, Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth?