Climate change is speeding up the return of leaves and flowers, but by just how much?
Sign up for weekly updates!
Love in the time of animal testing
Should scientists breed genetically modified animals as models of human disease?
Buy someone a pizza. Because, science.
You can request a free pizza on Reddit. And researchers who study altruism are watching closely and taking notes.
The never-ending lightning storm
Why one area in South America sees thousands of strikes per night
What you don’t know might hurt you
The many shades of gray between thyroid problems and mental illness
Ever Wondered: How does speech-to-text software work?
Love it or hate it, you can’t avoid it.
Most Popular Posts
- “If all photons travel at a constant speed, how can there be "redshift"?” - Mark Biddle, How could the universe expand faster than the speed of light? That seems impossible!
- “I have tbi from a motorcycle accident in 2008 and haven't cried since, I even watched my dog get hit and killed by a car and couldn't cry. ...” - Coni Wilson, I have a friend who says he can’t cry — are there medical conditions that stop people from crying?
- “I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism back in 1998, since 2010 I have not had health insurance and only have had the opportunity for my synthr...” - Kylie Schelble, What you don’t know might hurt you
- “For science fair” - Josie, How does hair conditioner work?
- “I just drink a nice warm cup of apple cider, milk worked up til I was 10. Now to its the sweet taste of cider in the fall.” - Emily, Is it true that warm milk can make me sleepy?